- Our entire team is dedicated to your safety. All clients and staff members are screened before work each day including temperature checks and wear masks inside the building.
- All clients and staff are required to wear a properly fitting cloth mask at all times while in the building.
- All clients and staff members wash their hands immediately upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer is available at the front door, front desk and in every treatment room. throughout the spa and/or are providing individual sanitizing wipes for clients to use before and after each appointment.
- Restrooms and high touch areas are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
- All upholstered furniture has been removed from the spa for easier sanitation. Client belongings are kept in a closed bin which are sanitized between clients.
- During massages, your massage therapist will wear goggles and/or a face shield and will refrain from facial massage.
- We have gone to no-contact health intake forms and online service notes.
- We offer contact-free payment and ask clients pre-pay for all sessions when booking.
- We also offer contact-free “direct to therapist” tipping options through Venmo and other aps.
- Between clients, each massage room is thoroughly sanitized and aired out. Air purifiers are in each room and run non stop throughout the day.
1) SELF-SCREEN – Please honestly assess if in the last 14 days you have:
- any COVID, cold or flu symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough, sneezing, chills, aches, runny nose, etc.)
- traveled outside of the country or to a current “hot spot”
- flown commercially
- been exposed to anyone with COVID
3) LIMIT YOUR TOUCHES – Please limit the amount of personal items you bring in and the items you touch while in the spa. Follow the directives from the massage therapist about where to put your clothes and other belongings. Feel free to shop our retail but limit contact with items on the shelves.