Thank you for deciding to visit A to Zen! If you are planning to purchase a Groupon – or have already – you will want to be aware of the following conditions and specifics that affect your purchase.
Note: If you are a new client and have not already purchased a Groupon massage or spa voucher, we will be happy to give you the same offer directly through A to Zen if it is still an active offer. Call us at 336.334.0044 for details on how to purchase.
1) Groupon Deals are for NEW clients only. If you have been to A to Zen before – for any service – you are no longer considered a new client. You will be able to apply the purchase price of your Groupon to whatever regularly priced service(s) you choose to schedule. You may also give it to a friend or family member who is not yet a client.
2) We require 24 hours notice on all cancellations, including Groupons. If you are unable to give 24 hours notice and we are unable to reschedule the time you reserved with another client, your Groupon voucher will be charged the full fee for ALL services scheduled.
3) As with all our services, there are a limited number of Groupon appointments available each day, especially on weekends and around holidays. On Valentine’s Day & Mother’s Day weekends and holidays, we cannot accept Groupon appointments and appreciate your understanding . Please plan accordingly. (See below for updated information on using Groupons on Saturdays). Although we will do our very best to accommodate your requests for a specific date, time or service provider, this may not always be possible, especially during peak times such as evenings and weekends. If you have an exact requirement or restriction for when you want an appointment, please schedule as far in advance as possible.
EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2016 – Groupons will be only be accepted on Saturdays as follows:
- 60 Minute Spa Package may be used for your choice of: 30 Minute Infrared Salt Sauna Session + Ion Cleanse Foot Bath OR upgraded to a 60 Minute Massage for an additional $20
- 90 Minute Spa Package may used for a 60 Minute Infrared Salt Sauna Session + Ion Cleanse Foot Bath OR upgraded to a 90 Minute Massage for $30.
- If you have two vouchers and want to use them towards Couple’s Massages, the upgrade fee is $25 per person for a 60 Minute Massage or $35 per person for 90 minute massage. (Note – The Couples’ Upgrade Fees are the same during the week as our Couples Room and Couple’s Massages are more in demand than ever before.)
- Infrared Salt Sauna Sessions & Packages – Accepted as written:-)
4) Once your Groupon expires, you may use it for the original purchase price towards any of our regularly priced services. It may not be combined with any discounts, specials, third party vouchers or certificates.
5) Groupons may not be combined with any other specials, offers or discounts. They may not be used in conjunction with SpaFinder, SpaWish, SpaWeek, Yelp or any other 3rd Party Gift Certificates.
6) Groupons may not be split up. Each voucher or deal is good for ONE person only.
7) Policies above apply to ALL 3rd-party vouchers including Living Social, Amazon Local, News & Record Daily Deal, Etc.
8) Groupons MAY NOT be used with groups of more than 3 people.
Q. I purchased a 60 or 90 Minute Spa Package from Groupon. Can I use my voucher for a 60 or 90 minute massage instead?
A. Unfortunately no. The 60 and 90 minute massage are our MOST popular services and in higher demand than anything else we offer. Thus, we do not discount them at such a high level as the services listed above. Instead, we offer new client pricing on these services all year long.
We can also offer these options:
- Groupon clients wishing to schedule a longer massage in place of one of the services in the offer may do so for an additional fee of $20 per 30 minute service substituted.
- Groupon clients may also add an additional 30 Minute Massage to their package above for an additional $29.
- Alternatively, Groupon clients may also choose to convert the 90 Minute Spa Package to a 60 Minute Massage for no additional fee.
Q. Can my spouse/friend and I use our vouchers to get services together in the same room?
A. You may upgrade your package to occur in our Couple’s Room for an additional fee of $25 per couple. You must also have a voucher for – or pay the costs of – the services for each person. If you simply want to come in at the same time but do not want to be in the same room, there is no additional fee.
Q. I have a group that wants to come in together. Are there any restrictions for using Groupon for groups?
A. We love groups and want to help you celebrate your special event, birthday or time together! However, due to the amount of time and coordination required for scheduling and properly caring for groups, we are not able to accept Groupons for groups of four (4) or more. Please visit our Groups Page for more information on scheduling your group.