New Client Information
Thank you for deciding to try out A to Zen. We look forward to seeing you for your first appointment!
If you need to change or cancel your appointment(s), we ask for 24 hours notice. Although we send automatic appointment reminders by text and email a day or two before each appointment, it is your responsibility to keep track of your appointments.
Please call 334-0044 or reply to your confirmation email as soon you know you need to change/cancel your appointment(s) so we may fill the time with another client. If you are unable to cancel before 24 hours of the appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of $25 if we cannot fill the appointment time with another client. If you “no show” the appointment or cancel with less than 2 hours notice, we will charge your credit card/gift certificate/voucher the full fee for the service you have scheduled. Thank you for understanding and abiding by this policy :-).
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
If possible, before your visit, please download and print a form for the services you will be having. If you are unable to do this, please arrive 5-10 minutes early to fill them out.
NOTE: If you are having multiple services done, you only need to fill-in your contact information on ONE form. Please put your name on all forms:-)
- Please be on time for your appointments. If it is your first visit, we suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early to allow for traffic surprises, navigation issues and time to get settled before your appointment starts.
- Be prepared to fill out a client intake form when you arrive. If you prefer, you may download from our website and fill out ahead of time.
- Tipping is not required but is always appreciated by our staff members. You are welcome to leave gratuities in cash or on your credit card. If you prefer to write a check for a gratuity, please make it out to the service provider you saw.
- We require a credit card deposit or gift certificate number for all appointments and services. Clients who do not wish to provide this may pre-pay for their appointments instead.
- As a courtesy to our staff and other clients, we request 24 hours notice for all cancellations to avoid a fee of $25 being charged. If we are able to fill the appointment time with another client, we will not charge the fee. For GROUPON and other discounted vouchers and certificates, late cancellations may result in your voucher being partially or fully voided as per the terms listed on your certificate. For groups of 4 or more, we require 48 hours notice on cancellations to avoid a cancellation fee of $25 for each service scheduled.
- For all appointments cancelled with less than 2 hours notice and for “no-shows,” we will charge the full appointment fee to the credit card, gift certificate, voucher or package on file since we are unable to fill the time with such short notice.
- Please do not bring children under the age of 12 to your appointments.
- Please turn off cell phones while inside A to Zen and take any “emergency” conversations outside so as not to disturb any sessions in progress.
- Gift certificates and pre-paid service packages purchased are non-refundable. However, they may be transferred to other clients or used for the cash value paid towards any services or products we offer.
- Monthly Massage Programs may be cancelled in writing with 7 days notice. Cancellations with less than 7 days notice will take effect the following month.
Thank you for your help and cooperation!